The NorthEast-Millerton proudly serves the Village of Millerton and the Town of North East, located in northern Dutchess County. Please explore the links below to discover more about our community.
Community Events Calendar:
Copies of the Webutuck Central School District Yearbooks are available for viewing at the Library.
PDFs are available upon request for the years 1951-2017. Email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Yearbooks” to request an image.
Newspapers and Ephemera
Newspapers are available on microfilm or digital files from 1925-1926, and 8/31/1932- present. Requests for obituaries, articles, etc. can be made by emailing email@example.com. Requests may be denied if an approximate date cannot be provided.
We were very fortunate to be the recipient of a collection of clippings made by Bernie Silvernale and his father. We are currently in the process of inventorying the collection. Below are the links to the binders that have been inventoried. All are available for public viewing at the Library.
Genealogy and Local History Books and Links
- North East Historical Society
- Commemorative biographical record of Dutchess County, New York
- History of Duchess County, New York: with illustrations and biographical sketches of some of its prominent men and pioneers
- The History of Dutchess County, New York
- Dutchess County
- Millerton Community Park (Eddie Collins Memorial Park)
- North East Community Center
- Town of Northeast
- Village of Millerton
- Voter Registration
- Webutuck Central School District